Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mo-Tab



So these past 2 days I've had the opportunity to see 2 AMAZING PERFORMANCES! First was the World of Dance at BYU and it was incredible! I loved it and never wanted it to end. The second was see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in Salt Lake. They had 2 guest singers and they were AMAZING! AHH! they were so good! My eyes were watering during 2 of the songs that the male guest sang. He was so good! I also brought my friend Ashley and we ate dinner at Grandma Crane and Grandpa Betillion's house and played chinese checkers. I won once, and Ashley one the other time but that is only because Grandma let us win and practically played for us since we didn't know what we were doing.
These are pics of the tabernacle and Ashley and I. They were taken on my phone because we weren't allowed cameras in the conference center.

2 comments:

traci said...

Looks like fun, Ash! Glad you got to see G-ma Ruth!

mom c said...

Hey Ash,
Love the Blog! You have the blue blood through and through.
Love, Mom