Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Provo Just Won't Be the Same

So I just wanted to say that I am so sad to see Matt and Maddie leave Provo! I'm so excited for their new adventure but it will be so sad to see them go! I love how they are both hilarious in their different ways...usually unintentionally :) They have become close friends to me and I have loved having them here to help me adjust through these first years of college. They have been such a blessing in my life and I'm so grateful for them! Provo just won't be the same without you two!

1 comment:

Madeline said...

ash! i feel so happy to be the subject of your post! yeah, we're pretty sad too. okay really really sad. i hope i actually make it. we're going to miss you like crazy - don't do too much spying wihout us and make sure you eat extra plates of kell's delicious food in our honor... hope all is well for you miss supervisor woman. see you friday!