Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I love meeting famous people!


Chelsea Hightower
Mark Ballas
Thayne Jespersen
So Ash and I got to go to the Covey center and meet Thayne from So You Think You Can Dance and Mark Ballas and Chelsey Hightower from Dancing with the Stars. They were dancing with this studio that seemed to be a bunch of high school performers. But the dancing was sooooo good! I got so nervous and felt really awkward asking total strangers to take a picture with me especially total strangers that I love watching on TV! but finally we got up the nerve and I'm so glad we did! it was SOOOOOOO fun! We are going again on Saturday night because Derek Hough from Dancing with the Stars is supposed to be there too so I can't wait! This clip was a dance that Mark choreographed Mark and Chelsea Dancing together

Thayne's cool water dance

2 comments:

traci said...

I have no idea who any of those people are, but I'm so glad you had fun! :) I'll just take your word for it that they're famous or something.

Mike said...

Thayne is a dreamboat...