Sunday, March 7, 2010

I hope they call me on a mission...


So as I'm wrapping up my mission papers, in the process I needed to upload a mission photo. I thought you all might enjoy seeing my classy mission uniform with the cardigan and white collar. (I tried to find some ugly shoes to go with it, but alas I could not find any, thus I stuck with the head shot style)

Ronnie asked me what else I would like to use as a background, this was where I ended up.

And these awww what beauties....Ronnie bet me five bucks to submit anyone of these...5 bucks? I don't know if it's worth it...

So there you go! 10 days left and my papers are in! Now I just have to have a Doctors appointment, meet with the Bishop and Stake President and it's done! yikes...some times I forget what I'm actually doing, I think I've been working on this goal for so long that I don't realize what a great commitment I'm making. But then I remember how excited I am and how I have wanted this for so long and now I actually get to do it! sooo...full steam ahead!

3 comments:

traci said...

Should I be offended by this? I don't think my shoes were ugly. . . .

maddie said...

so missionary chic! i love that you took us through the whole headshot process. fab choice - you're going to paris for sure now.

oh my gosh and i love your comment about the shoes - did you ever see pics from when matt and i were missionaries for halloween? i had the BEST shoes. don't worry i'll send them to you before you leave.

miss you girl! call us soon.

Emily said...

This is SO exciting! Can't believe you're finially going to know where the Lord would have you for a year and a half before you know it! We can't wait to find out where that is...I say it's going to be Europe somewhere...or maybe stateside. Could I get any more opposite with those two? :) You're in our prayers.