Monday, June 14, 2010

Nicole's Wedding

I have to say this was one of the hardest weddings I've ever been to and the only reason is because it was so hard to say goodbye to Nicole. Nicole is my very best friend who I met when we were first roommates together at BYU:

She has become more than a friend to me, she is my sister through and through and it was so wonderful to be inside the temple with her and to be apart of that special experience. She married an amazing guy and I have no doubt they will be so happy together! He better take care of that girl!


Their reception was gorgeous they had it outside in this beautiful back yard that had all of these amazing plants and trees with lights hung from the top and on the trees with candles lit every where.



I'm sad to be leaving for a 1 1/2 and i think that saying goodbye to her was the first reality hit of what I'm doing. When I come back a lot of my friends will be gone, off on their own adventures and in a way it feels like an ending in my life but I do know that a lot of beginnings are forming for my friends and for me as well and I couldn't be happier for all of them!

Congratulations Nicole!

I love you Roommate!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I know how you feel. Sorry you had to say goodbye, but you have sooo much to look forward to! Love you sister.