Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ronnie's Wedding!


Ronnie and I first became friends through work. I remember meeting her and when she told me she was a theater major I was slightly intimidated. It wasn't long before we became best friends and then roommates. Ronnie brings out the funniest side of me. We would stay up till 2 or 3 in the morning watching jane austin movies like persuasion, mansfield park, pride and prejudice, and north anger abby. She loves TV and movies as much as I do if not more and we loved coming home from a long day of work and school and jumping into our favorite shows. I have to say that those times that I spent with Ronnie in our PJ's just staying up late and laughing together are my favorite, and I will miss them so much. Hopefully one day when I'm married too we can make our husbands leave the house and we can have a pajama party watching our favorites again.

I called Ronnie and Bradley Scott getting married from the start. I was there when they met and when they started dating I told Ronnie he was a keeper. They are so great together and it was so fun to see their relationship develop.
When they came out of the temple Bradley Scott surprised us all with his dip. It was pretty cute.
This is Jenn and me waiting outside the temple for Ronnie

All of the Bridesmaids
This is 4 of the sensational 6. The sensational 6 consists of Ronnie, Jenn, me, Mark, Newman, and Nate. We all met at work and just became the best of friends. Unfortunately we couldn't get us all in a picture together. The actions we're doing with our hands is an inside joke to call over to Cosmo. If I explained it, well it wouldn't make sense so just know that it's something we do.

This was the cutest them singing their song to each other, "I've got a crush on you"


Ronnie, I love you and I will miss you so much, but I know you're in good hands! Congratulations my dear friend!

1 comment:

Spencer and Jenn said...

I LOVE THIS!!! And I love the explanation of our COSMO! COSMO! You looked beautiful!